Thursday, February 23, 2012

snaps - Peter and Jamie

Jamie

Peter
Today I decided to go for a ride with Jamie and Peter.  As work picks up, I've been trying to do as much as I can on days off.

As always, I had my x100 in my bag, and couldn't resist taking some photos for this blog after seeing the light and locations we were riding by.


I also took some candid stuff throughout our ride.  I've posted some of these "behind the scenes" shots to the life blog, but I thought I'd include them on here to give some context to the main portraits above.


It was a good day.



Oh, and here's a shot of me between two dinosaurs that Jamie snapped.


There's some other news that should be coming soon, so keep checkin back.

3 comments:

  1. Are the 2 colour images taken with the X100?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome they almost look like medium format images, may I ask what retouching you do on your colour shots as I love the tones

    ReplyDelete